Chapter 2 of real life story - Something Changed

If you have not read the first chapter of this story you can find it here:
 http://kallatvinay.blogspot.in/2014/09/its-destiny-karma-chapter-1-how-it-all.html

The next day I met her in the pantry wearing a cute white skirt and a no sleeve blue t-shirt. Her spread hair was covering most part of her face. I just wanted to remove it of her face so I could see her cute smile, but I stopped myself as the reality of being in the office hit me. She turned around and her hair touched my face on its path backwards. She looked innocently into my eyes as if she did not realize I was standing just beside her. Her smell around me was enough to paralyze me but her deep look into my eyes put me into a trance. I felt like a feather, light hearted, numb, happy all at the same time. And in life there aren’t many experiences that could make you feel that way or make you act crazy. Yes you probably guessed it right, I did act crazy. First, I nervously started to look the other way and then I could not resist not looking at her. I would take a moment here and say if you are in a similar position and cannot keep your nerves down just get the hell out of there. So she had a cup in her hand and was filling her bottle with hot water. So what did I do? I did the exact same. The vending machine had one nose for hot water and the other for getting coffee or tea. Now she was standing close to the water nose and was busy filling her bottle. I could not have intruded into her beautiful space. Yep, I was filling my bottle with hot coffee or tea. To make things worse I did not remember whether I was filling it with coffee or tea or mixed. I suppose it should be mixed because it was only when the bottle was half filled I realized what I was actually doing. And that’s when I accepted Darwin’s theory, our fore fathers were monkeys and I had a part of them still in me. So I had a half filled bottle with mixed beverage and at least 14 eyes staring down at me, including the two most beautiful eyes present there. I did not want to look stupid or something. So what did I do? Yep you are right again, something even more stupid. I took seven cups and poured the coffee into eight different cups. After that I graciously offered it to the seven people standing there. As expected nobody took it except her. I do not know whether anybody out there actually realized what was going on. But somehow her smile said she knew just what was going on within my small stupid head. She left and before leaving said, “It was a nice coffee. Thanks.” Nobody can get it, but only I know what her look can do for me. Nothing big, just a simple look of her changed. It definitely changed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain - Does it break you or make you a believer?

I was hearing a song on repeat and my Indian mother could not be more irritated and asked, 'Can you stop listening to this crappy Englis...